Monday, October 12, 2009

Don your futility belt

En route to 0-5... where are my fucking Titans? I really don't want to go back to the dark ages of '04/'05... After last year's miraculous run, I'd forgotten what it was like to cheer for a shithouse team.

Four weeks into the season and already the Titans have lost as many games as they did all season last year... More if you don't include the playoff game. Can't believe I'm here right now, having turned my back on a Titans game. I never see Titans games; televised Titans football is very important and special to me. But I don't want to see this. Unbelievable.

Need more beer, but ran out at halftime. Should break out the wine.

Put in Lavelle Hawkins! He can't be any worse than the offence we got going right now, and he at least has a cool name.

No comments:

Post a Comment