Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tony's top 20 video games ATM


Since the last countdown of Titans players went so well (in my mind), I've been inspired to keep on chugging along with my favourites.

This time, in the much more volatile and ever-evolving medium of video games. I added the tag ATM (at the moment), because this list changes on a nearly daily basis. Rarely do games dip in or out of the top 20, but they often change position. I doubt I'll ever be entirely convinced of how they truly rank, but this list is, for now, solid.

The only rule I've enforced is that if a series has multiple similar entries, I'll only include my favourite. So whilst I could have Super Mario World and Super Mario Galaxy from the same series, I can't have Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, being similar entries. Righteo.

Also, unlike the Titans countdown, I won't be preceding each entry with these cumbersome rules and statutes. Thank goodness!

Jump to any entry right here...

#20 Animal Crossing
#19 Super Mario World
#18 WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
#17 Pikmin

No comments:

Post a Comment