Monday, November 9, 2009

Hooked on a feelin'

Bein's believin'

That you're in love with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm hooked on acid. I mean a feeling. I mean a feelin'. One of those, I suppose. Dagnabbit, here I am rambling again with only the title 'Hooked on a feelin'' to work with. Perhaps my stream of consciousness will once again get me out of trouble? Actually, that's highly unlikely. Last time I relied on that, I got a Zamburu tribesman and Dick Dastardly beating on women. What does my stream of consciousness provide me with this time?

Gimme a tick... THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK TO THE PAST.

Yup. That's what my feeble little brain could muster. A Super Nintendo game from nearly twenty years ago. Good game, innit?

This weather is mighty atrocious, might I say; I really don't understand this fascination for warm weather. I mean, besides the fact that it's healthy and allows us all to go outside... Ah damn, that's the problem. I'm unhealthy and I don't go outdoors. I'm like anti...human? Scary thought.

ZOMBIFIED TONY

TONY ZOMBIE

TONBIE

You know what I'm thankful for right at this moment? The ability to touch type. Absolutely fantastic, I pity all those who are without it. I don't profess to have a great deal of muscular recognition, but in this case, I do. Let me hit letters as I like. The letter B! It's mine! The letter Q! That's an easy one! The letter R! Him's my favourite.

In unrelated news, the Titans won again today. Isn't it fantabulous to see that my boys from 2008 have decided to finally show up and play ball? Bit late now, but let's send some waves through the league!

I also like the fact that I felt the need to clarify that that was unrelated news. As though you wouldn't realise that Titans football and my favourite letter R are unrelated topics.

Right. I'm pulling the plug on this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment