Friday, September 7, 2007

TonyNotes

Step through the crazed wavy curtains and over-excessive diatribes of my mind and retreat into a mass exodus of symphonic reaction.

Also note that I'm just piecing together random words. I figure, I can't really write worth a crap these days so I thought I'd try to throw out any old rubbish and see what it sounded like. Gave me imagery of a circus run by millionaires, but that might just be me.

NOTES!! Randomly inserted as they come to me...

1. Football season kicks off tomorrow... YIPPEE YAY YAAAAIIII!!! You can be sure that the headline matchup will see me cheering on the Saints to crush the Colts, not just because I like N'Orleans and hate Indy, but I've got Marques Colston in fantasy football this year. Dumb move? Possibly, I passed up Larry Fitzgerald to take Marques. My reasoning was I trust Brees more than Hollywood Leinart. Brees nearly took me to the promised land last year, after all (how can a fantasy team with Drew Brees and LT have fallen short?? I managed...)

2. My sweater sleeve is wet and this upsets me. It's my fault though, I put it in my bag next to a wet dishtowel that had been used earlier that day to clean up apples I had thrown against the wall. Honestly, I'm a friggin' performing genius, I ate apples, then piffed them at a wall and I'll get an HD because I rawk.

3. Should I actually watch West Side Story? Sounds like a queer question, but those finger-snapping numbers look like all sorts of fun. Doesn't matter that I dance like an injured giraffe, I want in.

4. People in Australia seriously need to listen to Our Lady Peace... They're a bit zany at times, I reckon you need to be eased into their style. I think Gravity and Spiritual Machines are the best albums to start with, then you get onto their more alternative stuff from there. As far as songs go, Somewhere Out There is rapidly climbing up my favourites list, though the top spot is still held by Made to Heal for now.

5. As I type this BLOG and whenever I go to my MySpace homepage, that headband-wearing Tony is constantly staring at me, smiling that obnoxious smile. I'm starting to really hate that prick. What's his problem, huh? STOP LOOKING AT ME!!

6. I love the idea that people are 'subscribed' to my BLOG, makes me think I should actually start posting them with some regularity. Rob gets a shiny stone for having been subscribed since 2005. With it he can fight Culex, but only if he really wants to... I'm sure there's other neat stuff you can do with a shiny stone.

7. Why is Atcho the only person who sends me Wiimails? I need more, dammit! Make me feel popular!

8. Breloom is awesome. I mean it's a mushroom boxer! Mike Tyson fungus, emphasis on the fun. Oh, and SporePunching for the WIN.

9. Why can I only get Joe Esposito's You're the Best on iTunes when I buy the whole King of Kong album? I seek neither king nor kong, I seek karate kid exclusively!

10. I know all the lyrics to A Miracle Would Happen from The Last Five Years. Put a piano behind me, and I probably wouldn't know how to time it to save my life. Anyone else think Norbert Leo Butz sounds like Eric McCormack? I'd be amazed if anyone answers this question as well as addressing point 1.

Right, I think I've been enough of a time burglar. Disperse back into the masses my children, and bring back a samich for old Tony C!

No comments:

Post a Comment