Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wii! BLOG

Lying here... 1 am... waking for uni in six hours... Let's BLOG!!

To start, Titans begin the year with a big dubbleya (W) as they topple the Jaguars 13-10, so I'm riding off that high.
...And speaking of high, someone please smack that Paul moron upside the head. His 'class' is utter crap, and he should feel privileged I even bother turning up.
Hehe, my Wii thought I was gonna say utter crab. Silly Wii! ...Writing BLOGs on it is soooo time consuming.

I got drunk on Saturday, didn't leave the city until 5 am, and some hooker told me I was a bad boyfriend. I thought hookers liked me... or maybe it's just strippers? (refer to previous BLOG if need be)
Stripping is an odd profession. People take their clothes off all the time for free, strippers would be better if there was something more rewarding underneath, like lollies or important information.
If Tom Hanks were a stripper, I'd pay to see him.
All my friends would be like, 'how was it?'
And I'd say, 'Tom Hanks'

THE END. ...now go to sleep, Tony. Vampire Jude awaits you. :o

No comments:

Post a Comment