Thursday, April 3, 2008

Won't you take me to funky town?

Come on... please... won’t you please, please take me to funky town? I’m very quiet and I’ll take care of myself. I don’t eat much or take up too much room. I’ll be certain to stay out of your way. You won’t regret it, nosirree!

You know what I regret, though? My neck pain. At some point last night I obviously twisted it or cracked it in such a way that now the only comfortable angle I have for it is with my head dangling off towards the left as though hanging on by a thread. It’s in quite significant pain here, I’m sure that’ll bide me well at work tomorrow.

Consarnit, I’ve done it again. Leapt into the exciting razzle and dazzle of the world of BLOGging, completely oblivious to the fact that I have nothing to say. Perhaps I’m approaching this whole thing wrong? A quick glance at the top BLOGS reveals that the hot subjects that everyone reads with great interest revolves around politics, how to land the guy of your dreams and, ironically, the idiocy of coveting a popular BLOGspace.

Well blow me down! I can surely address some of these issues, oui? Let’s crack into it then, shall we?
Politics! There appear to be a lot of them these days. It seems that every country has at least some sort of politicing in it. And though in some instances not to the greatest level of success (coup de tat and all that sort of excitement), it seems unavoidable these days - you’re gonna find politics. However, need you look any further than in your own society? Dwell on this for a time, I’ll touch on this in a future entry. (Dramatic build-up? A cliffhanger of sorts?)

How to land a hot guy! Go out with me. Obviously. I don’t see any other way of doing it. I’m told that there are supposedly lots of hot guys out there, but I don’t find any of them attractive, so clearly they’re not.

Stop coveting a popular BLOG! ...Okay, I will. My neck pain is enough initiative to terminate this endeavour, let alone the second most popular BLOG telling me to stop now, while I’m behind. One of these days I’ll have something of substance to say, rather than just sustenance. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment