Thursday, October 18, 2007

The champion at pretty much everything

After a day like today, how could I not be considered the world's greatest BS artist? Today I had my final performance for a class, equating for roughly 30% of my mark, and I NAILED it, peeps. Well ok, people who were actually in the class might disagree, but in my own convoluted opinion, I was fan-bloody-tastic. The only thing it was missing was a topless finale, but David did that. And David makes me feel small. :(

In this performance, I made parallels between myself and an apple, while eating paper. Multiple sexual implications were made, audience members cringed, and supposedly there was vomiting somewhere along the way. All up, not a bad effort I say.
The winning factor in this little equation of deception would be the fact that I made up the whole bloody performance on the train in about seven minutes this morning. Though I must admit, I owe a great deal of that to mah Jess-unit, who continues to be an ongoing source of inspiration and a constant saviour of my rear.

Beyond that, not a whole lot to say. I always jump into these BLOGs with a lot on the mind, but it all dissipates after the first couple paragraphs. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment