Sunday, May 7, 2006

Advertising Campaign

A wise man once said, 'phase one: collect underpants, phase two: ..., phase three: profit!'
It's a witticism that rings all too true of all of life's endeavours. For you see, it's only when you understand the intricacies of society that you can truly be enlightened. ...For the record, I'm just inserting random words into random places now. I do have a point, just you wait you crazy diamond.

As a muscular 2% of you know, Tony's been hitting the theatre as of late, landing hisself a role in the Heidelberg Theatre's production of 'Blackrock'. Well you see, suddenly it's May 6th today, meaning that the show opens in six days. That's right, opening night is May 12th. The show runs on May 12, 13, 17, 18, 19 and 20. Just give me a buzz if you're interested and have any idea whatsoever where Rosanna is (I know at least one of my readers does). No doubt I'll be flooding your inboxes with pleas to attend anyway.

Yes, it was cheap of me to do that; use MySpace as a means of plugging my wares, but it's the way of the walrus, and walrus knows best.
...On a related note, I have no idea where my underpants are. Kinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment